MyNetDiary Diabetes Articles
MyNetDiary provides online tools for tracking blood glucose, insulin, and medications, as well as a special Diabetes Tracker app for iPhone and for Android that can sync with the website. The following articles and blog posts provide background information and tips on diabetes, as well as an overview of tracking diabetes with MyNetDiary — this shows how to get the most out of it.
- Diabetes Basics — this is a helpful article on the basics of diabetes management. A must-read for anyone with newly diagnosed diabetes.
- Tracking Diabetes with MyNetDiary — as with any service or app, you will get the most out of your experience if you take a few minutes to read the "Help" pages or screens in the app. This article complements built-in help, providing overall guidelines, tips, and describing many nifty features which will help you fully customize your experience: trackers, labels, reports, charts, and carb counting options.
- Carbohydrates: Sugar, Starch, and Fiber — this article defines carbs and discusses healthy sources of carbs. This is especially important and helpful to those with diabetes.
From MyNetDiary's Blog
We've selected a few popular posts from MyNetDiary's Blog about diabetes. Make sure to bookmark MyNetDiary's blog - we regularly cover diabetes, diet, weight loss topics and resources!
- November is American Diabetes Month — get screened and get tested! Can you prevent diabetes?
- Why is my blood glucose so high when I wake up? — What is going on and how can you lower it?
- Losing Weight, Exercise May Improve Mobility for Those with Diabetes — a new study from Wake Forest University researchers, published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Tips for Reducing Pain with Insulin Injections — while insulin injections can sometimes cause pain or discomfort, there are tips for reducing or eliminating pain.