1 cup, chopped Onions raw
14 fl oz Coconut Milk Canned Light
1 1/2 tablespoon Lime juice raw
1 tablespoon Ginger root raw
1/2 teaspoon Chili garlic sauce by Huy Fong Foods
16 oz Tofu soft made with nigari
- Heat canola oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute for about 4 minutes.
- Add curry powder and saute for another 1 minute or so.
- Add coconut milk, sugar, lime juice, minced ginger, minced garlic, fish sauce, and chili garlic sauce.
- Bring to a boil (you might need to turn up the heat or cover pan) and then turn down the heat and simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add tofu and fish, cover, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped Swiss chard to pan, cover, and cook for another 5 minutes or until fish is cooked (flakes with a fork).
Served with brown rice and extra chili garlic sauce in recipe photo (not included in recipe analysis).
You can substitute baby spinach for Swiss chard - either works well in this recipe.
A standard size can of coconut milk is about 14 fl oz - the amount called for in this recipe.