2 cup Arugula or rocket raw
1/4 cup chopped Celery raw
1/4 cup, chopped Peppers sweet green raw
1/4 cup, chopped Peppers sweet red raw
1/4 cup, chopped or sliced Tomatoes red raw
2 oz Chicken breast grilled
1/4 cup Kidney beans canned no salt added
1/2 oz Mexican blend cheese
1/2 tablespoon Sunflower seed kernels (shelled) dried
- Clean and prep vegetables, cutting to preferred size.
- Slice grilled chicken into strips.
- Combine vegetables, chicken, avocado, beans and cheese.
- Drizzle with vinegar, oil and sunflower seeds.
- Top with coarse black pepper, if desired.
Served with unsweetened iced tea in recipe photo (not included in recipe analysis).