1/3 head Romaine lettuce raw
1/2 cup Kidney beans canned no salt added
1 large Egg whole hard boiled
1/4 cup, chopped Peppers sweet red raw
1/4 pepper, large (3-3/4" long, 3" dia) Peppers sweet yellow raw
3 slice Beets canned drained
- Wash lettuce, dry with paper towel and chop - you should get about 2 cups chopped. Place on a large plate.
- Rinse and drain kidney beans. Add beans to lettuce.
- Chop hard boiled egg and sweet peppers and add to plate.
- Add sliced beets to plate. Then finish with feta cheese and pecans.
- Drizzle with vinegar and oil and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Pecans can be roasted for enhanced flavor. 1/2 oz of pecans = 9 halves.
You can use store-bought hard boiled eggs to save time.