6 sprays, about 1/3 second each spray Vegetable cooking spray oil
24oz Salmon Atlantic wild raw
3 tbsp Olive or extra virgin olive oil
4 tablespoon Mustard dijon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray nonstick or foil-lined baking pan with pan spray.
- Place salmon onto pan, skin side down. You can use a large salmon fillet or four, 6-oz fillets for this dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients, reserving 1/3 cup sauce (set aside and do not allow contact with raw salmon). Spread remaining sauce over salmon.
- Bake salmon for 10-15 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Salmon is served with "Roasted Summer Squash" and garnished with fresh sliced chives in recipe photo (not included in recipe's nutritional analysis). You can find the recipe for "Roasted Summer Squash" in MyNetDiary's food database.