16 oz Chicken breast boneless skinless raw
1 tsp Cumin seed ground or whole
1/4 tsp Pepper red or cayenne spice
1/4 tsp, ground Oregano dried
1/2 tsp Paprika smoked or Hungarian
15 oz Tomatoes diced canned no salt added
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over the chicken.
- Drain the tomatoes and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours.
- Check to make sure chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Shred the chicken, if desired.
Garnished with romaine lettuce and sliced jalapeno peppers in recipe photo (not included in recipe analysis).