15 oz Beans navy mature seeds canned
16 oz Chicken dark meat thigh only enhanced raw
1 tsp Cumin seed ground or whole
2 package (10 oz) Vegetables mixed frozen unprepared
15 fl oz Tomatoes diced canned no salt added
- Rinse and drain canned navy beans and set aside.
- Place chicken thighs in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle evenly with cumin.
- Add salsa, frozen vegetables, and tomatoes to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
Recipe photo includes fresh cilantro leaves as a garnish.