4 slice Generic 100% whole grain sprouted bread
2 large egg Egg whole raw
1/16 tsp Ginger ground dry
3 sprays, about 1/3 second each spray Vegetable cooking spray oil
1 oz Greek yogurt plain nonfat
- Thaw sprouted grain bread if frozen.
- Mix eggs and egg whites together in a shallow bowl.
- Add cinnamon and ginger and mix with egg mixture in bowl.
- Heat nonstick skillet on medium heat. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dip bread in egg mixture until coated.
- Cook each side of bread for about 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm topped with nonfat Greek yogurt and drizzled with pure maple syrup.
Garnished with fresh mint leaves in recipe photo.
1 oz of nonfat Greek yogurt is 2 Tbsp.