16 oz Greek yogurt plain nonfat
1/2 cup, shredded Nuts coconut meat dried desiccated sweetened shredded
2 cup, sliced Strawberries raw
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, shredded coconut, and vanilla extract.
- Rinse and pat dry strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. Cut green tops off of strawberries and slice.
- Reserve some berries of each type to decorate the top. In a large see-through glass bowl, layer the ingredients. Each layer should be about 2 inches thick for visual appeal. This order of ingredients works well:
Layer 1: All of the strawberries
Layer 2: 1/2 of the blueberries
Layer 3: 3/4 of the yogurt mixture
Layer 4: 1/2 of the blueberries
Layer 5: All of the raspberries
Layer 6: 1/4 of yogurt mixture
- Decorate top with leftover strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Store in frig if you are not serving immediately. Serve in glass bowls or thick glasses so that you can see the colors.
Garnished with toasted coconut in recipe photo.
16 oz of nonfat Greek yogurt = 2 cups.
If you prefer a sweeter taste, you can use a vanilla or coconut yogurt. Just be sure to update this recipe to account for the additional calories and sugar.