2 cucumber (8-1/4") Cucumber with peel raw
4 oz Generic cream cheese whipped
4 oz Salmon chinook smoked lox
2 sprigs Dill weed fresh or raw herb
- Wash cucumber and cut off ends.
- Slice cucumber into 24 even rounds (each round about 1/2 inch thick).
- Spread cream cheese evenly on cucumber rounds.
- Thinly slice smoked salmon and place a salmon strip on each cucumber round.
- Wash dill and remove from sprig. Chop and top each cucumber round with dill.
- Chill in frig then serve and enjoy!
Makes 24 rounds
1 serving = 2 rounds