2 cup cherry tomatoes Tomatoes cherry raw
12 oz Chicken breast roasted meat only skinless
1 cup Corn sweet yellow canned
4 tbsp chopped Chives fresh or raw herb
3 tablespoon Lemon juice raw
3 tablespoon Olive or extra virgin olive oil
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half, peel and cube avocado.
- Cube skinless chicken breast.
- Mix tomatoes, chicken, avocado, corn, chives, and dill in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Divide evenly into 4 bowls, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe photo shows a garnish of fresh arugula leaves.
This is a healthy salad packed with protein that can be used as a main or side dish. Feel free to add more veggies, such as cucumbers or olives. You can even add garbanzo beans to increase the fiber and protein.