4 sprays, about 1/3 second each spray Vegetable cooking spray oil
16 oz Chicken breast boneless skinless raw
1 fruit (2-1/8" dia) Lemon raw
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts on sheet pan.
- Cut lemon in half. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Mix the juice with lemon pepper spice and honey.
- Cut the other lemon half into slices.
- Brush the lemon mixture on both sides of the chicken and place the lemon slices on top.
- Bake uncovered for about 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F.
Garnished with fresh basil in recipe photo.