1/2 cup Bread crumbs panko
1/2 tsp Cilantro or coriander leaves dried
4 sprays, about 1/3 second each spray Vegetable cooking spray oil
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Cut tilapia into four pieces.
- Beat egg whites.
- Chop pistachios and cilantro then mix together with bread crumbs.
- Spray baking pan with pan spray.
- Dip fish in egg whites, then in crumb mixture and place on pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until fish reaches an internal temperature of 145F. Fish should flake easily with a fork when it is done.
Tilapia is served with steamed broccoli and lemon slices in the recipe photo (not included in recipe analysis).