1/4 cup Olive or extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoon Lemon juice raw
1/2 cup Sesame butter or tahini
3/4 tsp Table Salt Iodized
1 1/2 tsp Cumin seed ground or whole
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower with 2 tsp olive oil. Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower for about 35-45 minutes, until browned and falling-apart tender.
- Pour the lemon juice, 2 tbsp water, and remaining 2 tbsp olive oil into a powerful blender or food processor. Add the roasted cauliflower, tahini, garlic, salt, cumin and paprika. Puree until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides occasionally.
- If consistency is too thick, thin out with 1-2 more tbsp water, adding 1 tbsp at a time.
Enjoy as a dip for raw vegetables!