3/4 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
2 large egg Egg whole raw
1/2 cup Pumpkin canned without salt
6 oz Dark chocolate baking chips no sugar added
1/2 cup, chopped Walnuts raw
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together in a medium stainless steel mixing bowl the following: almond meal, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, maple syrup, melted butter, vanilla and canned pumpkin.
- Add egg mixture to the flour mixture. Add chocolate chips and chopped walnuts. Mix well.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop 2 tbsp of dough onto parchment paper for each cookie.
- Press down the dough of each cookie with a fork to lightly flatten it. Now bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Serve hot or cold. These cookies freeze well.
This recipe makes 24 cookies
1 serving = 1 cookie