A low-carb, easy-to-prepare quiche offers a warm and satisfying start to your day.
5 sprays, about 1/3 second each spray Vegetable cooking spray oil
3 cup flowerets Broccoli florets raw
1 cup, shredded Cheddar cheese
2/3 cup Milk reduced fat 2% milkfat
1/4 cup Cream half & half
5 large egg Egg whole raw
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Spray a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Steam the broccoli florets in a covered dish in the microwave with 1 tablespoon of water until tender-crisp and green but not mushy, about 3 minutes. Chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Evenly spread the broccoli in the dish and top it evenly with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make the egg mixture by whisking together the milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and nutmeg. Pour into the dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, until the center is set.
- Cut the quiche into 6 pieces and serve.