Own Your Resolution and Win an iPad!
Are you already on your way to success with your New Year’s Resolutions to lose weight and be healthy? Do you have an inspiring story to tell?
MyNetDiary is looking for the best “My Success with MyNetDiary” videos from our members. Share your video stories with us and you can win a new Apple iPad (64GB, WiFi)!
Start making your videos now, tracking your weight loss, thoughts, triumphs and hurdles over the next couple months and put together an inspiring 2-minute video to share. Making a video these days is fun and easy with your smartphone - an iPhone, Android, or BlackBerry, or with a camcorder!
Between April 1 - April 30, 2011, upload your video at MyNetDiary.com. We’ll choose 10 finalists for a public vote and one winner will walk away with a new iPad!
Remember, it’s not all about the pounds. This is an opportunity to inspire others who are trying to lose weight.
What Makes a Winning “MySuccess with MyNetDiary” Video!
Below are a few questions to consider in making a great video. Feel free to touch on any or all them.
- What was your weight-loss goal?
- What moment(s) in your life prompted you to lose weight?
- What was your method for losing weight?
- What were the major (and minor) obstacles you had to overcome to lose weight?
- What tips can you give others who are trying to be successful?
- How do you feel now that you have met (or beat) your weight goal?
- What can you do now that you couldn’t do before?
- What surprised you as the easiest change to make, and what was the hardest?
- How have MyNetDiary’s apps and/or website assisted you in your weigh-loss journey?
Good luck to everyone! Please review our Contest Rules.
*Contest is open to current MyNetDiary members only. Not yet a member? Join now - Sign Up!
Submit Your “MySuccess with MyNetDiary” Video Today!
MyNetDiary is now accepting video submissions of no longer than two minutes in length and no larger than 100mb in size. Videos will be accepted until Saturday April 30, 2011.
Please attach and email your video, along with the following information, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Name, Email, Phone and State of Residence.
If the video is larger than 10mb, please e-mail email@example.com for special instructions!