Launching the MyNetDiary blog gives us the opportunity to share news, information, stories and behind-the-scenes looks into what makes MyNetDiary the first choice for over 500,000 people striving to meet their dieting goals.
We plan to use this platform to discuss insightful topics of interest with our members and those thinking about using MyNetDiary to change their lives. We'll bring you posts from our founders and software developers, our own Registered Dietitian Katherine Isacks, and guest posts from top health and fitness experts from across the country.
So to get started, what better topic to cover in our first post than to draw attention to a fun feature available to our MyNetDiary members: the personal blog! All members can create a personal blog on their profile page and share the contents with Groups to which they belong, the Community Forum or other individual members.
Your personal blog is the place to talk about your experiences - struggles, triumphs and daily food temptations! - with others so you may inspire or be inspired by those who are sharing your quest for weight-loss success.
To start your own blog, look for the "My blog" link under "My Friends" on the right side of the page when you are on any of the Community pages. You must be logged into your account to see this feature.
Many members have been active keeping their blogs fresh with funny stories and thoughtful observations. Read their stories and contribute your own. Then check back here for more great stories, articles and fun facts to come!
- Calorie Deficit Diagrams added to Daily Analysis
- MyNetDiary is Updating Goals for Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium
- Step Bonus - Your Reward for Moving More!
- MyNetDiary Calorie Counter PRO Updated for iOS8 with HealthKit Integration
- MyNetDiary Ranks Highest in Independent Study
- 13 Weeks of Healthy Living Till 2013: A Challenge
- LATEST NEWS: MyNetDiary Adds Diabetes Tracking Service to Its High-Performing Lineup of Weight Management Tools
- “MySuccess with MyNetDiary” Video Contest Starts Tomorrow! Win an iPad 2!
- It’s a Blogger’s World: How You Can Share Your Success
- MyNetDiary Releases Calorie Counter PRO for Android
This article can be found at http://www.mynetdiary.com/welcome-to-the-mynetdiary-blog-the-inside-scoop-on.html