MyNetDiary Food Search Web Services
You can integrate the quick and smart MyNetDiary food lookup features right into your web application or mobile app and use MyNetDiary as a back-end service provider. Such an integration has numerous advantages compared to simply licensing our continuously updated database with 290,000 foods:
- MyNetDiary search engine maintains multiple up-to-date food indices and applies smart search algorithms every time you submit a request.
- Food lookup results are returned with all matches highlighted.
- Food lookup results are ranked by popularity based on multiple years of usage by 4 million users of MyNetDiary.
- All food data updates are immediately available for your application.
- You can reduce time-to-market and lower initial investment necessary to deliver your application.
- Service uptime is 99.9% or better.
- Average server-side search time is less than 100 milliseconds.
- Food Search Web Services cost 0.5c per query, no setup charges applied.
You can see Food Search Web Services in action at Food Search page.
Request your Development credentials and additional information via email@example.com.
FindFood Web Service
This service returns foods based on search criteria, with search tokens highlighted in food descriptions, in a paginated manner, sorted by popularity within MyNetDiary community. We do not charge for Development usage, Production usage is billed monthly.
GetFoodDetails Web Service
This service returns food details: nutrition facts and serving information. We do not charge for calling this service.