MyNetDiary For Trainers & Athletic Clubs
Easiest Food and Exercise Log
First of all, we know how important is keeping a log of foods and exercise, and we made sure we provide a modern, fast and easy food diary and calorie counter that will make your members and customers happy:
- Fastest and easiest food and exercise entry with automatic personalization.
- One of the biggest and most accurate databases on the market with 1,215,000 foods, 530 activities and a possibility to define custom activities and workouts.
- Mobile access via iPhone and other smartphones, so that people can track their exercise from anywhere, even from your fitness center!
Access to Individual Logs
Equally important, MyNetDiary Community can help you work with your customers via online support groups and lets them safely share their information with you:
- Individual nutrition and exercise plans.
- Daily food and exercise logs.
- See their graphical charts and reports.
- Provide your feedback and recommendations using private or group-wide messages.
You can set up one or more groups, either public or private. Your public groups can be "advertised" for free within MyNetDiary community.
You can request your Free MyNetDiary Professional Pack by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.MyNetDiary Free Professional Pack includes the following:
- One free Premium membership for you. You will get a 6-month gift card to create your free Premium account. The account can be extended by sending a request to MyNetDiary Support.
- Two free 1-month Premium gift cards for new users, so that you can try MyNetDiary working with your clients or patients.
- 50% discount for additional MyNetDiary Premium memberships. You can pre-pay for discounted gift cards and provide them to your clients or patients for free. Alternatively, if you expect your clients or patients to pay, you can ask us about 50% off promotional gift cards, reducing subscription costs for them.
- See also the detailed instructions on sharing custom foods and activities.
If possible, please, verify your credentials at NCSF website and provide us with the information necessary to repeat verification.
- Full name
- Certification #
- Country of residence
- State of residence
In this verification is not applicable or does not work for you, please explain how your professional credentials can be verified online or simply fax your credentials to fax number 1-(800)385-7461.