Launched in 2007, MyNetDiary is an online and mobile (iOS, Android) calorie and exercise tracker with over 18 million members worldwide. The average active member loses 1.4 pounds a week, and about 27 pounds total.
MyNetDiary guides your weight loss journey with accurate calorie counting, weight loss forecasting and personalized daily insights.
MyNetDiary helps people achieve healthy and scientifically proven weight loss for a healthy living.
Freemium Business model
Core functions of MyNetDiary are available for free. There are no advertisements or paid contents. Premium features, including wearable tracker integrations and premium recipes, require subscription starting at $6 per month.
Numbers & Facts
- Over 18 million registered users
- Team of 30 employees (including 5 Registered Dietitians and Diabetes Educators)
- App Store user rating: 4.8, Google play: 4.7
- 1,310,000 verified food labels in the database
Latest Media Coverage:
What Exactly Is MyNetDiary—And Will It Help You Lose Weight?
You really can't go wrong with MyNetDiary as a scientifically-proven way to help you lose weight, as long as you use it as instructed.
The Best Weight Loss Apps of 2019
MyNetDiary is among the Best Weight Loss & Calorie Counter Apps of 2019! Healthline's editors carefully selected each winner based on quality, usability and contribution to the community.
Where to Find MyNetDiary:
- Website: https://www.mynetdiary.com
- MyNetDiary Blog: https://mynetdiary.com/blog.html
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mynetdiary
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/mynetdiary
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mynetdiary
10000 Lincoln Drive East, Suite 201
Marlton, NJ 08053-3105