7 January 11 The Every-Once-And-A-While Weigh-InWe at MyNetDiary love to hear from our members. Whether it's in the form of reviews for our iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Android apps, the updates you share with us on our Facebook page, or the discussions you participate in on our Forum, we value your suggestions and stories of success, and it motivates us to keep producing the best service options we can.
We'll have many exciting updates, opportunities and features to announce in 2011, but we thought we would start the new year off by asking a question. We're calling this new series the "Every-Once-And-A-While Weigh In." Don't worry, we're not actually asking you to weigh-in! Every once in a while we will ask our readers to "weigh in" on a topic. Not only will you get to share your opinion with us, you'll also see how others feel about the same topic.
To get things going, we've linked to a survey below asking you how often you like to weigh-in? Are you adamant about getting on the scale, or do you avoid it, especially if you've been "off track" for a couple days? Let us know what you think. We'll post the results on our Facebook page and a future blog post.
Happy tracking! Have questions or comments about this post? Please feel free to comment on MyNetDiary's Community Forum or Facebook page – We would love to hear from you. And consider visiting our new Pinterest page!
- Calorie Deficit Diagrams added to Daily Analysis
- Happy Thanksgiving from MyNetDiary
- Happy Independence Day!
- MyNetDiary Launches Diabetes Tracker for iPhone
- MyNetDiary Mid-Year Check-In – Success Stories
- Do No Harm! MyNetDiary Supports Healthful Eating Behaviors
- Vote for the Winning “MySuccess with MyNetDiary” Video!
- MyNetDiary’s consulting Registered Dietitian, Kathy Isacks...
- Be a Success Story
- Welcome to the MyNetDiary Blog - The Inside Scoop on Food, Fitness and “Fun”ctionality
This article can be found at http://www.mynetdiary.com/the-every-once-and-a-while-weigh-in-we-at.html