31 March 11 “MySuccess with MyNetDiary” Video Contest Starts Tomorrow! Win an iPad 2!
It’s no April Fools joke, MyNetDiary is ready to give one lucky winner a brand new iPad 2! We’ve asked our members to come up with a 2-minute inspirational video, sharing with the world their story of losing weight and living a healthier life by tracking their calories and exercise with MyNetDiary.
During the month of April, members can upload their video through our Contest Page and have a chance of winning any number of great prizes, including the grand prize of a new Apple iPad 2.
To make a great video, we’ve put together a few things to consider:
- What was your weight-loss goal?
- What moment(s) in your life prompted you to lose weight?
- What was your method for losing weight?
- What were the major (and minor) obstacles you had to overcome to lose weight?
- What tips can you give others who are trying to be successful?
- How do you feel now that you have met (or beat) your weight goal?
- What can you do now that you couldn't do before?
- What surprised you as the easiest change to make, and what was the hardest?
- How have MyNetDiary's apps and/or website assisted you in your weigh-loss journey?
After April 30, MyNetDiary will choose the Top 10 videos and open a public voting period to determine the winner.
Good luck to everyone, and for a full explanation of the rules, see our Rules Page.
Contest is open to members only. Not a member? Sign upHave questions or comments about this post? Please feel free to comment on MyNetDiary's Community Forum or Facebook page – We would love to hear from you. And consider visiting our new Pinterest page!
- Don't Let Your Resolutions Slip Away and Save Money While You're At It
- Lose Weight, Live Longer?
- MyNetDiary is Updating Goals for Fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium
- Happy Thanksgiving from MyNetDiary
- Happy Independence Day!
- Happy New Year!
- MyNetDiary Launches Diabetes Tracker for iPhone
- LATEST NEWS: MyNetDiary Adds Diabetes Tracking Service to Its High-Performing Lineup of Weight Management Tools
- MyNetDiary Releases Calorie Counter PRO for Android
- Welcome to the MyNetDiary Blog - The Inside Scoop on Food, Fitness and “Fun”ctionality
This article can be found at https://www.mynetdiary.com/mysuccess-with-mynetdiary-video-contest-starts.html